Chill

The inside me near chest and back when gets a chilly tingling, although it already occurred that it's due to the cold, but unconscious I started thinking at some point on that as though, it was something I should have to overcome. 

I wouldn't completly correlate the chills electrifying inside me tingling subtly rippling in blurry gait, out of being cold. But somehow my overnighted resolve baselessly start generating idea of realizing it as something that'd be a weakness inside of me on the core, which was unacceptable for an deliberate me who wants the other way. And someone who believes that I can choose to be what I desire to be. 

So, going back to solution I resolved to for the process of overcoming staying true to my belief, as somehow being a stubborn cultivating finesse on single mindedness. I started thoughts accumulation; formerly I can't generate heat. But having thermodynamics exam approaching, I applied in some thermodynamics and concept of relativity where I would compare the outside which was consistently the colder surrounding and me the system capable of realizing temperature of core as the one at higher temperature. The development of such kind of surrogate satisfaction of my inside being relatively warmer would somehow deceive myself into believing that I don't feel the chills, correlated to my victory over it that harmonizes the frequency of my belief. Making it the best choice.

But as they say, 'The people who accept victory goes blind on the success to miss out the thought on such ideas as the changes going around, which is an absolute necessary weapon to sharpen our instinct of survival.' So accepting the idea somewhat being convenient as was a tested solution formerly. 

For the easy solution already attained I didn't think for any other. But as a cup of water being held in hand for awhile is bearable. But holding onto it for a long time numbs our hand. Did the weight of the cup increase with time? No, but the longer we hold onto the cup the heavier it feels. The takeaway being the more you hold onto something the more it holds onto you. Maintaining it is correspondingly harder.

But more I obsessed with this idea, the more chills were noticeable and frequent as if that statement resonates clearer within me in louder clarity,' if you keep looking at the abyss it'll look back at you' . Also Often there were times when the trying to make an relative comparisons won't work. Then somehow like in 'Who moved my cheese' I had to make amendment although late, as it's never too late to start.

Then I thought of a concept of realization of, how one should be highly self sufficient for the convenience of being capable as well as not getting disappointed(as all the efforts were made from our hands no matter the results come in otherwise it'll be acceptable) and surging desired goal proved to be true. So when the chill came in, I just let it be that way. I let it do what it does, 'As the night may be long but daybreak is inevitable.', So after just some time it'd cease out. 

After I realizing all of that made me make an amendment to the blunder made by me previously, of how the basic concept was having chills flow in doesn't mean I'm weak. And also winning it over doesn't make me stronger. Just putting the unnecessary extra effort to it is just fruitless effort with no definite result as it will repeat and the instantaneous overcoming will not put an end to this. So just normally letting it go by is letting go of the burden of the cup.



Comments

Popular Posts