Special

Is "special" special because it is simply special or relative aspect it is oddly unusual to the normal, as a flicker of light in darkness where the dark is what makes the small light brighter. Anyway, so be they what they mean to be or ended up being. But I resolve to my best to sincerely express what I want when ever and wherever. As of now I have come to feel that's the best and also something that I can do for my sake and for others.

As everyone is different and no hardcore manual for the way one must act. Simply the silly excuse of naming the conscience, consciousness as a form of respect for others and disregarding your opinions and even calculation of your behavior will start to get on you and you'll start being intimidated by yourself. Of course there are some restrictions we put on ourselves but these must not harm the route through which we express ourselves. Adoring our opinion with solid resolve will help us learn better how to tolerate and accept others opinion although you might not accept the idea totally but you have a space for possibilities that as you it's that person's thought and might be reasonable for him.

Somehow writing the words of my thoughts feels like the sound in my mind's giving me a reply. Although I thought of that though and am writing it down in process of writing I end up writing more which initial didn't think of. But in the stream of flow somehow it threads up and gets knitted up in the bunch. And writing somehow makes me realize same thing twice in totally different aspect although the content remains the same.

Comments

Popular Posts