What I Think of

If you read what I wrote you'll realize how plotless the contents are. But for you've been deceived of how this all was was an intentional expression, on contrary that's rather exact depiction of stream of consciousness I am riding on. That being said the words except some earthly grammer format, I know of in readable pattern groomed in the exact same sequence and form I think in. Because lately I have a feeling of they are not transcribed I'll not be able to remember it when I want to return back to exact words which once I thought of. It's not gloriously important thing but it's so for me, no reason.

I know I make sense among all this confusion to me and only me most of the time. But the fact that this randomness in thinking is rather a natural process a sane act when I'm writing it. And when someone mistakenly goes by these words if even a sentence resonate to them that really something I can't picture. But maybe some can.

Whatsoever the enlightenment or nirvana in those great monks and religious practitioners, who tends to preach of the utmost understanding and knowledge through rejection of materialistic temptations of world. But the enlightenment is nothing but rather glorified act of stop thinking at all isn't that giving into the freedom been have right to as if forcing ourselves to be caged in the big brothers dystopian totalitarian society.

Comments

Popular Posts