Roleplay #1

 "Hey! Why are you always recording stuffs; are you pretending to be a romanticist of some sort? The videos just uselessly pile on like things in house that take unwanted space and to add to that slowly, it being cornered unneeded and dusty. But for saving it you miss the present and watching it back there's nothing much left for you that you can change in it. As if some possession of no application but a splendor of momentary adoration."

"No, it's not totally useless I feel rich in one sense collecting them. It's the same time we all went through but all of had our own way of experiencing it, both voluntarily or suddenly. But it's a done case, which mean I too totally understand there's nothing I can do to change about it, also meaning I was totally sober and aware when clicking them on. It's as if reexpressing some memory that we have in mind in some solid form which can be shared with others. Time almost frozen and made a possession. Isn't just the idea of it exhilarating."

"I don't understand you. You're a total freak. But so am I. As we both are I"

Comments

Popular Posts