I won't look back but work on me now, me now is still ignorant and has more I need to learn about

The time spent in library aimlessly going through the small collection of the most possible variety of genre. I would've been confused about what to do if it were not for library. The most safe haven where I'm and everyone made silent. Although I take out random books. Issue books twice a week of which I hardly complete any. But just the presence and thought of random words that often I forget. But the momentarily thoughts while reading them seemed to be an amendment for me being productive. 

Although I question what those times spent there in book aisle. Random reading and pending booklists which I've started and yet to be completed. But except some dramatic sequel I act differently to curiosity of extreme need of completing the book. Often listing reasons and matters which are more urgently needed to me to be dealt with, although they're nothing but excuses. Still the just fact of searching book and calmly opening it up going through the words always amazing me how just the same alphabet can reflect so much also so little sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts