Pile

Far from the pandemic,
Social distancing makes me comfortable
As if the most inner desire of not having obligation to make conversation and meeting people currently is being fulfilled
To me although staying in house normally was natural but now to all is an obligation
Though people are not scary in the least to me
But having to fulfill that expectations which was result of your actions start getting exhausting
It's easier to avoid people now because we don't have urgent responsibilities to attend to in such cases business relationship could be better excuse for talking
Also it's a the fact that some people are sincerest to you and you can't reciprocate that totally
We think that we can meet people to whom we don't have to make and effort to and the whole thing presence of the person and conversation assisted is effortlessly natural
That's one of the wrong belief and plausible in cases of starting of conversation to strangers in case of many unknowns things and cases of curiosity
And it's all the same to continue something you need to make an effort no matter who and what
Fascinatingly the longer and more that investment blooms which was nurtured and tended with persistent loyalty
It will be rewarding
This whole thing seems like a clever break to have make up my resolution and to continue
The uncertainty of present with no confirmation of the direction to head to, to everyone and now when somehow those expectations and qualifications towards which I had to relentlessly run after, all the attention has been diverged
Already aware that I need to start to pay attention to everything around me be calculative adult but I can do spoiled act like a child
In this twisted dystopian present which I don't dislike as somehow
I love dystopia
So this time has made me amend on the decision I made, am making and need to make
For the tech tree I need to build the whole thing around
Towards which I need to continue trusting and making effort

Comments

Popular Posts